Sunday, May 6, 2012

THIS IS COMMUNICATION.


I am communicating. I am being communicated with. Efficiently, effectively, wholly, entirely, and passionately.
          Hands and voices.
                    Hands and voices.

The creation is cyclical.
       Passion drives the hands.
             Hands guides the voices.
                    Voices draw the passion from the core to the external world where sense have     doors open wide. Receiving
    And as the senses are satisfied, the hands will move. 
Hungry.
Passionate.
Desiring more...
From the voices.

Alleluia.

Let me cause men to sing.
       Let me draw passion from the core of existence.
             Let notes become beings.
                  Let these melodies sustain me, flow through my veins.
                        Let this existence be beauty and my song be mine.
Yours.
     Ours.
           The sounds of voices, men and melodies, instruments and organs -- the reverberation off of the stone walls around me. I weep.  My tears fall as the notes from my lips and my vocal chords vibrate as my heart fills. The chords grows, the swell is an ocean of sound ... I’m happy to ride this wave. This draws me to land, pulls me closer to life! It grows, ever larger! Ever stronger! I’m lost in the foaming blue of these powerful chords... and then, finally, it breaks upon the shore! The final crescendo!

and silence.

            I have no breath. Only tears. Nerves and senses searching for more... searching the echoing silence for more. Satisfaction and desperation. Hidden in my tears. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will do this for the rest of my life. I will write, compose, conduct, live the notes in my head. It's time to pursue my dreams.






No comments:

Post a Comment